Thursday 23 September 2010

REFRESHING

Anyone else getting fed up with the amound of, simplY, horrible website around? Poorly designed, poorly made, buggy, useless, and confusing. I don't like the way anyone can download a hot copy of dreamweaver - and then assume they're a webdesigner. It's amazing that we live in a world where more or less anyone with access to a computer can have their own little piece of the web - but please leave the design to people who know what they're doing.

Was just having my usual look through H&FJ's website, and found this masterpiece. I've been on there for ten minutes now, and haven't even begun to read any of the content, it's that visually pleasing. I'm not even going to tell you what it's about - just go look.


This has to be one of the nicest websites I've ever had the pleasure to browse.
"a typographic tour-de-force in Knockout (and a little Archer) that really repays scrolling in all directions" - Jonathan Hoefler

No comments:

Post a Comment