Monday 15 February 2010

WHAT'S YOUR TYPE?

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, 'If I was a font, what would I be?'. I can tell.
Well now you can find out, with Pentagram's What type are you?
I was/am Perpetua Titling Light...

"Designed in 1928, this font is influenced by Roman stonecutting, “with a very measured differentiation between its thick strokes and thin strokes, and with delicately bracketed period serifs. If you're a quiet, old-fashioned sort of person who'd secretly prefer shoed stability to barefooted liberty, Perpetua Titling Light is your type.”

I saw myself as more of a Lubalin Graph, but I'll settle with Eric's work.

Find out yours here. (if you need a password, it's character)

1 comment:

Teknik Informatika said...

How does the description of Perpetua Titling Light relate to the personality of someone who prefers stability over liberty?
Telkom University

Post a Comment