Monday 13 October 2008

GOT MILK?

Ol' Jonny just posted about fffound, and I realised I had'nt looked through it in a while... After a few seconds I found this, and was literally drooling. I won't bang on about it, here's what the artist says:

Milk Carton Prospectus.
Packaging solution for the course prospectus. The aim was to represent the Graphic Design degree in a more creative way to new students. The reason for using a milk carton to package the course information was due to the idea of calcium being good for growth, so in relation to design, the course would be good for growth in creatives. The course information is displayed on a poster that comes packaged inside the milk carton.





MY GOD. I want on for my wall! Check out
Jason Rubino's behance portfolio here.
This guy is slick.



No comments:

Post a Comment