Saturday 19 July 2008

BASS


A friend of mine has the fortunate talent of hand-building rather good guitars... I'm tempted by the idea of learning the bass... For the last 6 months or so, I've been trying to sketch out ideas for my own custom-built, 100% original, bass guitar.

I'll try to remember to scan and upload some designs on Monday. Anyway. It'll probably take me a while to save up the cash, and I'd quite like to learn the basics on a cheap n cheerful set up... Before the good stuff...

Sticking 'bass guitar' into google's "products" or "shopping", came up with this...


YES! I want one, and I want one now.

Rickenbacker 4003, Bass Guitar: £1,299.00
... Maybe a tad out of my price range at the mo...

Maybe I'll wander into the city tomorrow, and have a butchers for some cheap deals... If anyone wants to contact said friend about building a guitar, feel free to e-mail me - I'll pass on the info. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment